Bay Dental Group, L.L.C uses the latest advances in endodontics, periodontics, and implantology to provide you with the best dental care in a friendly and comfortable environment.
All of our x-ray equipment is digital, new, and state-of-the-art, including our 3-D low radiation CBCT scanner. Unlike medical scans, our machine can take localized scans of small sections of the mouth, rather than the whole head. That capability dramatically reduces radiation exposure.
Please take a moment to read about the dental specialty services we offer.
Our specialty services include, but are not limited to:
- Root canal treatment
- Root canal surgery
- Retreating old root canals that are problematic
- Traumatic tooth injury treatment
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing
- Non-surgical periodontal (gum and bone) treatment
- Treatment of complex gum and bone problems
- Periodontal surgery
- Crown lengthening to save teeth and improve esthetics
- Soft tissue grafting to treat damaged or receding areas of gum
- Guided bone regeneration to build bone for implant placement
- Biopsies of soft tissue lesions
- Oral sedation (anxiolysis) and nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to reduce anxiety
- 3 dimensional x-ray diagnosis (cone beam CT scans)
- Diagnosis of difficult conditions including: endo-perio lesions, cracks and fractures